Lucas van staden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Patch applied.
> It got further, but failed in the end.
>
> mela...@jessy /usr/local/src/concordance/concordance $ sudo
> ./concordance /tmp/LatestFirmware.EZUp
> Concordance 0.21+CVS
> Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
> This software is distributed under the GPLv3.
>
> Requesting Identity: 100%                 done
> NOTE: A firmware upgrade, will erase your remote's config and you will
> need to update it. You may want to make a backup with -c or otherwise
> just use the website.
> Press <enter> to continue.
>
> Invalidating Flash:                       done
> Erasing Flash:       100%                 done
> Writing firmware:    100%                 done
> Resetting Remote:    Failed to upload firmware: Unknown error
> Segmentation fault

Damn, I wish I had more debug output here. When you get you're remote fix,
remember how you do it because I'll probably send you a patch that prints
copious debugging and have you try again (pretty please?? =)), which means
you'll need to fix it again.

Thanks!
--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming