On 06/05/2010 09:44 PM, SourceForge.net wrote:
> Here's the status:

Thanks for updating the bug, and for all the work, Stephen.

I'm responding to the list and not the bug since this is just discussion and
note an update.

A few thoughts:

1. Have you seen the remote successfully work in Windows, using the official
software? Since you bought it on ebay, I'm starting to wonder if perhaps the
device is damaged/faulty?

2. I have another theory, regarding timing, I'll throw out on the linux-usb
thread you started...

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss