On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 09:41:14PM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote:
> On 07/23/2010 12:40 PM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 07:18:50PM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote:
> >> Oh, and I added the new functions to the Python bindings too, which I
> >> forgot before.
> >
> > Cool. Can you either (1) do the same for the perl bindings or (2) create a
> > bug
> > (and assign it to me) to do it?
>
> Um, do the Perl bindings work at all? I don't see any implementation of
> pretty much any libconcord functionality. Perhaps swig automatically
> parses libconcord.h and auto-generates the functions? If so, I guess
> it'll "just work" for the new functions, just like it does for the
> existing similar functions?

It reads libconcord.h to generate every function, and there's a lot of
overrides and custom handling in concord.i.

However, in this case test.pl needs to be updated for the new firmware changes
you did, plus make sure it works for the 700 (it needs to call prep/post
update and make sure the swig bindings work correctly and no additional
overrides are needed).

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss