On 07/28/2010 11:45 PM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> OK, I believe figured out how the TCP bits work.

I can confirm the first several steps of this. I've got all the following
working at the moment:

start tcp channel
remote sends syn
we ack with 'start update'
it acks with 'start update response'

To get any further I have to get a proper binary blob and made the code to
read it in properly.

Fortunately on the 89x remotes we always write to region 4, so I don't (yet)
have to implement the list-regions stuff yet.

The code is all available on my zwave_work_branch branch if anyone wants to
play with it... but it's really ugly at the moment, it injects a whole new
codepath (update_zwave_config in libconcord which calls UpdateConfig on the
object) which isn't actually called with any real data at this point.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss