Hi all,

I have an old (..) Harmony One remote (without dock or adapter but
with a working battery i bought from ebay) that was replaced by
Logitech for a new one. It still works but the touch screen is a bit
flakey. It can't be used for updating via the well known logitech
software since it was placed on an exclusion list. If it is of any use
to you, you can have it. I'll send it from the Netherlands and would
like to keep the shipment costs as low as possible though... Who's
interested?

Regards Stan