On 10/15/2010 08:37 AM, Marc Williams wrote:
>   Using stock Ubuntu 10.04 I tried building concord .23/congruity 15 for
> my 880.  It works well up to a point.
>
> Everything is recognized and the remote update proceeds normally through
> "Verify Upgrade" but it fails at "Reconnect" with the following:

Stephen,

Did you ever look into this? This looks like a congruity issue.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss