While my question is directly related to concordance (although I'm
using it to sync my remote) I'm hoping a fellow Harmony user might be
able to help me out.

My Harmony 659 recently died and I purchased a 650. I had no problem
syncing the 650 with concordance. But, one thing I noticed with the
650 is after I press "Watch TV" the screen on the remote says "Please
keep the remote pointed at your system" for probably 30-60 seconds and
the remote doesn't respond to button presses. This is kind of a pain,
especially if I'm recording a sporting event and I want to watch it.
With my 659 I could press a button to go to the menu on my Tivo right
after I pressed "Watch TV". With the 659 I have to wait which means I
might see or hear the score of the game that I want to watch from the
beginning.

I've gone through the MyHarmony site and can't find anything that will
let me adjust how long this unresponsive state lasts. Does anybody
know if there is a way to configure this?

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Bodnar