On 10/23/2011 12:42 AM, Rob G. wrote:
> Dear Phil,
>
> Where would I get the CVS branch to which you refer?  Please excuse my
> stupidity.. lol

Click on "Project" on the site which will take you to our Sourceforge project
page, and there's CVS instructions on there.

> Linking...
> LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "./Debug/libconcord.lib"
> Error executing link.exe.
> concordance.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

This probably means you're trying to build Concordance before you build
Libconcord. Note that you have to choose EITHER "libconcord_libusb" or
"libconcord_winhid" and BEFORE you can build "concordance"

In your case, go the simple route and choose "libconcord_winhid"

Hmm the instructions don't make that clear... file a bug against me and I'll
fix that.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss