On 04/02/2013 11:30 PM, Bart Cerneels wrote:
> Correct me if I'm wrong: This is supposed to support the logitech
> harmony One? I can test that one and the MyHarmony 300. Anything known
> not to work/supposed to work?

We need to compile a list of everything supported in this upcoming release, I
don't have it all in my head. :)

The 300 supports update for sure. The 900 and 1000 support... I think
everything. I... seem to remember a lot of HarmonyOne stuff, but I could be
wrong...

Bart, the checkout the zwave_work_branch branch, and a full test of features
on the 300/One would be great. Though it's known config dumping doesn't work
on 300, for sure. That patch is being held until after the release.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss