On 04/09/2013 09:40 PM, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
> OK all - we're almost ready for 1.0!!
>
> (Holy hell I hate CVS.)
>
> OK, so I have now:
>
> * Built a new branch called non_zwave_support_branch. I doubt it'll be used,
> but if we needed to fix 0.24 we would do it here.
> * Merged zwave_work_branch into HEAD
> * Bumped the versions up to 1.0 / 3.0.0
> * Gave a first pass at a Changelog. It only covers zwave-branch stuff, but I
> feel like we added support for non-zwave remotes in HEAD... I haven't spent
> that much time looking through logs yet
>
> Please:
> * give it a once-over and make sure the merge didn't break anything
> * look at the changelog and ensure that I didn't miss any features, credit,
> got emails right, bla bla bla

I should be clear here, that what I'm asking everyone to try is HEAD (no
branch).

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss