On 04/16/2013 05:40 PM, Scott Talbert wrote:

>>> Yep, just a couple of updates:
>>> * MH is Arch 16
>>> * The One is Arch 12
>>> * 900/1000/1100 (I don't know about Xbox) are Arch 15
>>
>> Done.
>
> You should also add the 900 to the Arch 15 line.
>
>> It's not clear to me if the XBox remote is one of the 1000s or not...
>
> Don't know - I haven't heard much at all about that one.
>
>> We should probably split learn-ir to it's own column, I guess?
>
> Yeah, I was kinda thinking that.  I think the status would be working for
> all original HID plus MH (16), but not working for zwave-hid (10) and
> usbnet (15).

Your email claims differences between 200 and 300 for IR learning, I'll assume
that was just a typo?

> 300 (MH):
> Identity Check - Pass
> Reset - Pass
> Config Update - Pass
> Config Dump - N/A
> IR Learn - Pass
> Firmware Update - N/A
>
> 200 (MH):
> Identity Check - Pass
> Reset - Pass
> Config Update - Pass
> Config Dump - N/A
> IR Learn - N/A
> Firmware Update - N/A

Anyway, I think it's right now.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss