Just FYI, I haven't completely fallen off the face of the planet. I was in
London for a month, and I'm heading off to Detroit for Orion Festival today,
be back Monday. After that I should be able to start catching up on email and
patches.

And it'll be easier now that we're on git. :)

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss