1st of all: Thanks 4 all, Scott.

I tested your latest release, but nothing changed.
I won't delete the remote to insert in the right order, because I don't
want to loose all my preferences about buttons (they are too much).
About input source, it doesn't seems to work, but I don't know exactly
because both TV and mediaplayer has got considerable power on time, then
probably the 300 sends the command too early.

For me it's already enough, I bought the remote for less than 30 Europe,
than I already have "more than I bought". I tried to have more, but now I
give up, I throw in the towel.

Demetrio