On 03/18/2014 06:21 AM, Scott Talbert wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Mar 2014, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>
>> This patch fixes the perl bindings and the perl test script.
>>
>> All extraneous stuff that made it into previous versions of this patch have
>> been pulled out into separate patches.
>
> I don't really know Perl very well, so I can't speak to those changes.
> But the other changes in this one seem fine to me.

Merged, thanks.

Thoughts on the operationfile changes?

We are both making "better" files now as well as accepting any old ones.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss