On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 08:20:56PM -0400, Scott Talbert wrote:

> >> Yeah, that should certainly be possible, although I never thought about
> >> that before.  We would need to capture the network traffic from the app
> >> somehow, possibly on a rooted phone or something like that.  Sadly Android
> >> doesn't let you run tcpdump out of the box.  :-)
> >
> > This I might be able to do - my Android phone is rooted. So try getting
> > tcpdump running on the phone and capture the traffic when I run a sync
> > job? I'll try that.
>
> Yup, that should be enough.  Hopefully they aren't encrypting the network
> traffic.
>
> BTW, thanks for breathing some life into this mailing list.  :-)
> Hopefully Phil will wake up and merge my latest patches to concordance.

I'm back from 7 weeks in Europe... but have houseguests through the end of the
month. I didn't realize stuff was waiting on me, sorry, I"ll go back and
check soon.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             p...@ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss