E) If successful, proceed with the next download from the website
(Update.EZHex), save it, and run it with concordance as above.  Report
back with the results.

I having trouble getting  the update.EZHex to be downloaded. How do I get it to happen? Is it possible that the problem is that the update.EZHex is not being sent to my machine? It was in the past. The last one I have is for Sunday.

robins@robins-EP35-DS3L:~$ concordance /home/robins/Desktop/Connectivity.EZHex
Concordance 1.0
Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
This software is distributed under the GPLv3.

Requesting identity:  100%             done
Contacting website:   100%             done
Success!
robins@robins-EP35-DS3L:~$

Try this command line instead:

concordance /home/robins/Desktop/Connectivity.EZHex

robins@robins-EP35-DS3L:~$ concordance file:///home/robins/Desktop/Connectivity.EZHex
Concordance 1.0
Copyright 2007 Kevin Timmerman and Phil Dibowitz
This software is distributed under the GPLv3.

ERROR: Cannot read input file: file:///home/robins/Desktop/Connectivity.EZHex
robins@robins-EP35-DS3L:~$

Hi Robin,

I have a couple of ideas of what might be going wrong.  If you could do
some troubleshooting it would help narrow it down:

A) Install concordance command line application, if you don't have it
installed already (sudo apt-get install concordance)
B) Log into the website as normal and proceed with the update.
C) When the Connectivity.EZHex file is downloaded, save it somewhere
instead of opening it with Congruity.
D) From a terminal, run "conconcordance <path to EZHex file>" and report
back with the results.
E) If successful, proceed with the next download from the website
(Update.EZHex), save it, and run it with concordance as above.  Report
back with the results.

Thanks,
Scott
Ubuntu 14.04 Concordance has stopped loading when updating  Harmony remote 650 in firefox

For 5 days I have failed  to update my Harmony remote and would appreciate guidance as to how to correct this problem

These are the steps I am taking. I have done this for years but now it no longer works.

  1. Click on update remote a file Connectivity.ezhex is downloaded to my tmp directory
  2. Congruity V.17 loads the congruity welcome screen
  3. I click on forward to begin operation
  4. my remote is detected properly
  5. Checking connectivity  by notifying website
  6. Congruity declares it a success
  7. Concordance fails to open and no update screens follow.
    1. The address in the browser is http://members.harmonyremote.com/EasyZapper/New/Main.asp
    2. The browser keeps flashing  that it is waiting for members.harmonyremote.com