Great.

Phil, can you please put this updated Windows build on Sourceforge?

I'll submit another patch for the installer script.

Scott

On Thu, 21 May 2015, Ben wrote:

Awesome, no errors at all with installing and launching the first time now
(it still has other issues, but that might be my usb hub that causes the
remote to be seen then not seen, etc  so I'll trouble shoot that later :) )

Thanks again,
Ben