I ignored the referral to the  myharmony website. Previously, I have
used the old site even when the message says that I should go to
myharmony. I am asking for help at the moment because the usb connected
remote is being recognised by concordance  the first attempt at checking
it is present, but thereafter it has the error messages and the remote
is not recognised until I reboot the system.

Robin