On Wed, 2016-10-19 at 20:14 -0400, Scott Talbert wrote:
> Honestly, it probably isn't likely to work completely as no one has tested
> with a Harmony Ultimate One before.  You would probably need to do some
> data capturing with the Windows app.

I've managed to program the remote using a Windows 7 VM and even
captured a few experimental traces of the SOAP traffic with fiddler (I
think that was what it was called, not at the VM right now).

I'm not sure how I would go about capturing the USB traffic on Windows
(or maybe via the hypervisor) but I'm willing to give it a go given
some pointers (both on how and what to capture).

Ian.