Hello, Florian.
Can I have slides of conference that you've got so far?

I found only 2 slides from Michael Stahl and Kohei Yoshida.

http://people.freedesktop.org/~mst/LOConf2013_gbuild.odp
http://people.freedesktop.org/~mst/LOConf2013_gbuild.pdf
http://kohei.us/2013/09/27/slides-for-my-talk-at-libreoffice-conference/

--