Hi Stefan,
the address is Via Comelico, 39 Milano and you can get there in two different and relatively fast ways using public transport: - Take the Metro (M3) to Crocetta and get the tram line 16 to "Monte Velino", the stop is "Via Comelico". - Take the Metro (M3) to Lodi TIBB and get the bus line 92 to "Viale Umbria - Via Comelico". The venue is some 50 metres from both the stops. I use any of the two when I have to attend classes there and, in my experience, they are the fastest ways.
Hope I helped anyone wanting to come by public transport!

Riccardo