Hello,

after the LibOCon, we'd love to make your slides public on our website. Therefore, we'd like to ask you to send them in to the organizers, ideally in hybrid PDF, alternatively just as regular PDF, via e-mail to

        confere...@libreoffice.org

(please do _not_ send them to this mailing list with "global" in the name, and please do _not_ send them to me directly).

If possible, state the license the slides can be made public under. Free/open licenses are clearly preferred, of course.

Thanks for making this fantastic conference possible with your talks!
Florian