Hi guys,
this year's conference is almost over (it was pleasure to meet you all!)
but we still have one event prepared for you. If you're staying in Brno
tonight, there's a one-hour city tour with Don Sparling, a Canadian who has
been living in Brno since 60s. Don will walk you around the city center and
describe you the history of Brno and its most important places in a very
entertaining way. If you'd like to go for dinner in a larger group
afterwards, it's recommended to reserve a table in advance. We can help you
with it.

We will be leaving from the venue at 6;30 PM, feel free to join us or you
can meet us at 7 PM. You can take tram 1 from Semilasso to Moravske Namesti
tram stop, then we will wait near the Jost statue (the big horse/giraffe
[1] statue) or the plastic map of the city there [2].

[1]
http://www.kudyznudy.cz/aktivity-a-akce/aktivity/socha-markrabete-josta-v-brne.aspx
[2] https://mapy.cz/s/13jNj

Thanks