On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 05:25:57PM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Mestelan wrote:
> On 15 October 2012 15:07, John J. Foerch <jjfoe...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > The first thing to try is to see if some small change to
> > gmail_focus_primary_frame (like frame number) resolves it.
>
> Thanks, John: this seems to be the case.
>
> In GMail window, buffer.top_frame.frames.length now goes up to 5,6 or 7.
>

> The attached patch here solves the issues about keyboard shortcuts.
> Could someone else please confirm?
>
> (The keys PgUp, PgDown, Home, End are still dead though...)

When you mention the several keys that are still dead, I get the
impression that you and Tim have both achieved the same results by
different patches.  His comments out gmail_focus_primary_frame's contents
altogether.  What is going on?  Once all agree about what should be done,
I'll commit the appropriate patch.

--
John Foerch