Hi,

I have started to use Conkeror just for a few weeks and i find it really good.

But i miss the extension from Firefox called "Ghostery", to block trackers and cookies.

I have downloaded from Mozilla Addons: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ghostery/

And edited the .xpi (deleting the MANIFESTs and adding the next paragraph to install.rdf).

 <!-- Conkeror -->
        <em:targetApplication>
            <Description>
<em:id>{a79fe89b-6662-4ff4-8e88-09950ad4dfde}</em:id>
                <em:minVersion>0.1</em:minVersion>
                <em:maxVersion>9.9</em:maxVersion>
            </Description>
        </em:targetApplication>

After the installation and to allow open the settings i have added to the conkerorrc:

interactive("ghostery",
    "Open Ghostery settings.",
    function (I) {
browser_object_follow(I.buffer, OPEN_NEW_BUFFER, 'chrome://ghostery/content/options.html');
    });

It seems to work (disabling everything in trakers and cookies), but then, when im surfing... problems: A simple search on Google, like "viewmarks", it doesn't matter what link i try to access... always the same error:

302 Moved
The document has moved "here".

And the link "here" doesn't work neither. Even if i unselect all the trackers and cookies from settings and save, still doesn't work. The only way to can surf normally is disabling Ghostery from extensions menu.

Any help?