1a. Re: Conlang punctuation.
    From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews
1b. Re: Conlang punctuation.
    From: R A Brown
1c. Re: Conlang punctuation.
    From: Ph. D.
1d. Re: Conlang punctuation.
    From: Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews

1a. Re: Conlang punctuation.
    Posted by: "Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews" goldyemo...@gmail.com
    Date: Mon Jul 1, 2013 9:06 am ((PDT))

Are there rules governing conlang punctuation?

I meant to ask awhile back about this, but kept forgetting.
I think mine uses a period as a coma.

Can I invent my own punctuation?

I wanted to use the thorn letter, but can't copy it, even though Jaws reads it
right. I can't even re-create it, any suggestions?

Mellissa Green

@GreenNovelist