1a. Re: Unusual Tenses
    From: carolandray+ray
1b. Re: Unusual Tenses
    From: Leonardo Castro

2a. Wisconsin Public Radio: Central Time
    From: Wm Annis
2b. Re: Wisconsin Public Radio: Central Time
    From: Adam Walker
2c. Re: Wisconsin Public Radio: Central Time
    From: Eric Christopherson

3a. The Language of Pao
    From: Logan Kearsley
3b. Re: The Language of Pao
    From: John Q
3c. Re: The Language of Pao
    From: MorphemeAddict
3d. Re: The Language of Pao
    From: MorphemeAddict
3e. Re: The Language of Pao
    From: Jim Henry

4a. Linguist Finds a Language in Its Infancy