1a. Re: 2 Asirkan proverbs:
    From: C. Brickner
1b. Re: 2 Asirkan proverbs:
    From: Padraic Brown

1a. Re: 2 Asirkan proverbs:
    Posted by: "C. Brickner" tepeyach...@embarqmail.com
    Date: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:41 pm ((PDT))

He who talks much says little.
much talking one says a bit
ƶï-ȝêĸ-ant-us. kââm-om têê-ant-us:
aug-talk-pres.part.-NOM.sg.  bit-ACC.sg. say-pres.part.-NOM .sg

There are no tigers in Sefdaania, but the following approximates the saying.
The bear referred to is the cave bear, †Ursus spelaeus.

He who lives in the forest must feed the tiger.
one entering a cave feeds the bear
gûûp-om îîr-ant-us vêr-em pââ-a:
cave-ACC.sg.-enter-pres.part.-NOM.sg bear-ACC.sg. feed-IND.