From: Discussion list for con law professors [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Zietlow, Rebecca E.
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 10:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Justices Take Case on Pledge of Allegiance's 'God' Reference

I have been asked to speak about this case on the local media (as I am sure many of you also have been), and I am curious what you experts expect the outcome of the case to be, especially given that Scalia has recused himself.

Rebecca E. Zietlow
Professor of Law
University of Toledo College of Law
(419) 530-2872