The problem is due to a missing pom in local repo :

[WARNING]
***** Using defaults for missing POM org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:pom:2.0-beta-2-SNAPSHOT *****

Emmanuel

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

I see failures in the continuous integration environment however - there
may be something else wrong. I will have a look tomorrow.

yes, it's a strange failure appeared after the clean repo and full checkout process. I fixed all test yesterday. We have perhaps a bad jar downloaded in the repo of ci platform, because I tryied to build all with a clean repo like it's done on the ci platform and all build fine here.

Will check after a new full clean/checkout process.

Emmanuel