Hi,

I'd like to know your opinions about the continuum refactoring for 1.1

What we'll do?

Replace plexus-summit/velocity by JSP/WebWork/SiteMesh

What i'd like to do?

Actually, DefaultContinuum class is our centralized code class. With a framework like webwork, i think we can improve the architecture by splitting it with this :
- all data manipulations (CRUD) will be in several DAO classes
- all utility methods (is*InQueue, checkoutProject, buildProject* will be in several utility classes (or action classes in webwork terms)
- in DefaultContinuum, we'll keep only initialization methods

With this refactoring, i think it will be more easy to migrate to webwork, and maintenance will be more easy.

WDYT?

Emmanuel