On 28 Sep 06, at 9:28 AM 28 Sep 06, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

is it using maven-user? there's already all user management code there
to avoid duplication in different applications.

Joakim, to the best of my knowledge used bits and pieces from Maven User but the implementation in plexus-security package is better in my opinion and has been worked on by more people (I've looked at it and agree though a critique of some things in p-sec in general is coming from me). Myself, Jesse, and Joakim were involved and the speed with which p-sec was integrated into Continuum is a testament to its ease of use. The user management is part of that system.

On 9/28/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
+1 for the merge

Emmanuel

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.