if we are not planning to add new features and just bugfixes then I
understand it's a beta

On 2/24/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 24 Feb 07, at 1:05 PM 24 Feb 07, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

> +1 for a beta, if everything it's cool let's go for 1.1 and push to

-1 for beta

This version has so many changes it cannot be called a beta until it
has been tried en masse. It is most certainly an alpha.

Jason.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.