+1 if problems mentioned by Wendy are solved.
CONTINUUM-1229 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1229> is always
annoying me but I'll not block the release for it. I hope it will be fixed
soon.

Arnaud

On 21/04/07, Christian Gruber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1 with the mentioned license includes.

Christian.

> Jesse McConnell wrote:
>> Its that time, to start releasing continuum in alpha to get some
>> users
>> and feedback on it.
>>
>> The fixes are far too numerous to specify a concise list of,
>> hundred's
>> of jira's fixed and many new additions in functionality.
>>
>> I have it staged at:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~jmcconnell/continuum
>>
>> Normal voting rules, 72 hours, +1/0/-1
>>
>> As wendy mentioned in the thread for preparing this release, a
>> successful vote here will allow me to make an announcement on the
>> continuum users list and I'll move the relevant files to
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/continuum/1.1-alpha-1
>>
>> +1 from me
>>
>> jesse

christian gruber + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + bus 905.640.1119 + mob
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES