I have never really messed with authenticated web services at all so
not sure what to say..

I'll take a look through that though, thanks carlos

jesse

On 4/30/07, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't think you need to handle the authentication part in the
continuum code, nor need to create tokens,...

If you use standard Digest authentication the password is encrypted,
and if you tie that with https then it's completely secure.

Acegi uses a filter to process all the requests and populate the auth
info or return the standard http codes if user not authenticated
http://www.acegisecurity.org/docbook/acegi.html#digest

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.