On 5/20/07, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't think it's possible to put it anywhere other than the webapp
META-INF location at this point, without changing the way it's
configured.

On the Deploying page on the wiki [1] there's a comment that "You can
also copy and edit this file in
/path/to/continuum/conf/continuum/application.xml to keep the data
separate from the installation"

That's why I thought copying the allowed schemes into a file in the
'conf' directory would work, though I see I got the path wrong in my
original note.

So, how does configuration work?  (I need to make a checkbox elsewhere
in the app configurable as well, so general info would be helpful
here...)

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Deploying

--
Wendy