Jesse McConnell a écrit :
Just to capture some talk on irc today...

I think the strategy moving forward is going to be get some of jira
cleaned up a la the recent maven jira push and continuum 1.1 is going
to get wrapped up a bit for the first feature complete beta release
very soon.

I'll start to move some issues tomorrow.
Versions will be 1.1-beta-1, 1.1, 1.x and maybe 2.X

there are some cool things going on for the next major release and we
need to get 1.1 out of the way so that work can start landing.

that is my update...others can add as they see fit :)

jesse