Files as 1389 and 1390, with some additional comments about the alwaysSend bit.

On 11/08/2007, at 2:59 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

Yes they are improvments requests to file. I'm not sure about 2) because we already have the alwaysSend parameter that can be set

I won't look at it for 1.1-beta-2 but I'll try for 1.1-beta-3

Emmanuel

Brett Porter a écrit :
Did I understand the summary to be the following to improvement requests to file? 1) for group notifiers, don't send a mail if another build is scheduled in the group already (instead, have the results added to the mail for that group). Make this a configurable option, on the group notifier itself. Default is off for consistency with current behaviour. 2) add a threshold of messages, particularly for errors - don't send a message that is identical to one sent in the last X hours.
Cheers,
Brett