Damien Lecan a écrit :
2007/9/21, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1481

Ok, I've got a patch which allows data-management-cli (dmc) to use
Mysql jdbc driver class or any other driver BUT :

 - dmc always fails to download dependencies. It doesn't seem to use
settings.xml configuration file (I'm working behind a proxy). I found
a workaround to do my patch but many people will have problems with
that

 - dmc fails to export data with the following error :
NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown column
'ELEMENT.ALWAYS_BUILD' in 'field list'
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:936)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.management.DataManagementCli.main(DataManagementCli.java:164)

The export tool itself fails to read old database schema. Something
else to configure ?

to export 1.1-beta-2 db, you must use dmc 1.1-beta-2 and to import in
1.1-beta-3 db, dmc 1.1-beta-3

About the settings.xml that isn't use, I fixed it this morning in trunk.

Emmanuel