I agree, I think continuum would make a good TLP and move out from the
direct maven umbrella.  We can attract committers that might not be totally
driven with the maven2 koolaid if we are not strictly associated with that
project.

I know there are a lot of plans for continuum in the relatively near future
and I think its an ideal time to take continuum up as a TLP.

As for more committers, I think they will come with time and some of the
work that is planned.  Emm and I work for the same company but olamy is
really active and new committer, and Rahul will probably be stepping up some
more as we start working on some of the refactoring bits that have been
discussed some (and he gets that whole marriage deal worked out).

Anyway, I support this and it has been kicked around in the background for a
while now.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell