cool.

You can use TortoiseSvn, it's the most simple to use (right click in windows
explorer).
Checkout sources from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/

clearcase provider is in maven-scm-providers/maven-provider-clearcase

For implementing command, you must extends commands from maven-scm-api, you can look in other providers for example.

You can subscribe to scm-dev@maven.apache.org ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). I'll answer (or an other guy) to your questions on this list.

Emmanuel

Wim Deblauwe a écrit :
I'm willing to help out, if you can tell me what I need to do exactly. I
will probably need to install an svn client? Any tips on a good one for
windows? And where do I start after that?

regards,

Wim