cvs needs a home directory, it's why you need to use a real user with a home
directory

Emmanuel

Erick Dovale a écrit :
Hi dan,
I did that already and it did not worked either. It seems like it is a security issue because now I tried with my own username and it run perfectly. Is there an explanation for this??

thanks,

erick.

dan tran wrote:

you may need to run it under a user account, not system account

-Dan