From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 5:30 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can I call Continuum goals from Maven?

Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions) a écrit :
> I just successfully installed and configured Continuum and was able to
> import my Maven projects into it.
>
> Is there a way I can call Continuum tasks from Maven itself - mainly
> notification?

No. What do you want to do?

Emmanuel

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.
It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this
communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this
communication.