Hi,

I've got a pom with this:
  <scm>
    <connection>scm:svn:http://.../trunk</connection>
  </scm>

  <modules>
    <module>common/core</module>
    <module>common/business</module>
    <module>transactions/transaction-server</module>
    <module>transactions/payment-server</module>
    <module>transactions/billing-server</module>
    <module>transactions/im_handset_sim</module>
    <module>management</module>
  </modules>

I specified the URL to this pom in continuum 20040414. Continuum correctly
added each of the child modules as a separate "project". However the SVN
urls are not set right. For example, the "core" module thinks its svn path
is:
  http://.../trunk/common-core
when it should be using
  http://.../trunk/common/core

It's a problem in maven api.
maven use artifactId and not module name for path resolution.
Do you have set the parent relativePath in your modules if it isn't ../pom.xml
(the default value)

In other words, it's appending the child pom artifactId to the base scm url,
when it should be using the module path that led to that pom.

Is there any way to tell it what the correct URL is? I noticed that in
continuum 1.0.2, I could click on the project name then use the "edit"
button to modify the project details. I can't find how to do this in
20040414...any hints?

If the relativePath doesn't solve your pb, you should define the <scm> in your
modules.
Another workaround (it's my preference) is to create intermediate pom in your
subdirectories like this:

pom.xml               <== will include only modules common, transactions,
management
common                <== will include only modules core, business
  core
    pom.xml
  business
    pom.xml
transactions          <= will include only modules transaction-server,
payment-server,...
  pom.xml
  transaction-server
    pom.xml

With this architecture, you'll define <scm> only in root parent pom and all scm path will be relsolve correctly.
You can check resolved path of scm url with "mvn help:effective-pom"

Emmanuel