There are 2 possibilities for this problem:

1- your path length is too long, the maximum under windows is between 250 and
260 characters
2- you have two files with the same name in your directory in svn but with
different case.

I think you're in the second possibility.

Emmanuel

Punkin Head a écrit :
I have a path name that is 140+ characters long it seems to be causing
a problem.

Here is the error:

svn: Your .svn/tmp directory may be missing or corrupt; run 'svn
cleanup' and try again
svn: Can't open file '{path}\.svn\tmp\text-base\{class}.js.svn-base':

Can anyone help with this?

We're using Continuum 1.0.3 with Maven 2.0.4 on WinXP.

Thanks,

--
Adam Altemus