deletes aren't cascading properly in some case due to database corruption and
jpox can't delete items.

I don't know wuy jpox create some duplicated entries in database. It's perhaps when a user refresh the sumary page just after to add a project (but it isn't completely added yet) instead of click on "Show Projects" link.
I can't reproduce this duplicated project problem

Emmanuel

Wayne Fay a écrit :
Based on the error below, it looks like the deletes aren't cascading properly.

You could probably log in to the database and blow away individual
projects if you dug around and figured out how tables and foreign keys
are linked up.

This seems to be a bug, I'd file it in JIRA. "Delete a project" was
just not tested enough before release, apparently.

Wayne