From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 29 May 2006 10:44
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Default goals with maven 2

I'm agree with Andreas, but if you want to change it, you'll need to do it in each project in project screen.

Emmanuel

Andreas Guther a écrit :

I am not so sure if having a "clean deploy" in an automated

build is a
good idea, unless you are planning to deploy snapshots. If you are updating with each build the version number, it might make sense in some way, but I still think a deployment should be a well thought decision and nothing left to an automated process.

I cannot answer your question but I think having "clean install" as default is in my eyes the best decision.

Andreas