On Dec 3, 2007 6:08 PM, Mick Knutson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have had to add an additional project notifier because the default one
> does not allow me to edit it. How can I edit, or how does Continuum assign
> the recipient to the default notifier?
>
> PROJECT NAME Type Recipient Events
> Tools<
> http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/projectView.action?projectId=61
> >
> mail unknown Error/Failure/Success/Warning [image: Edit]  [image: Delete]
> Tools<
> http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/projectView.action?projectId=61
> >
> mail [EMAIL PROTECTED], latest committers
> Error/Failure/Success/Warning  [image:
> Edit]
> <
> http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/editProjectNotifier.action?projectId=61&notifierType=mail&fromGroupPage=true&projectGroupId=6&notifierId=408
> >
>  [image:
> Delete]
> <
> http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/deleteProjectNotifier.action?projectId=61&confirmed=false&fromGroupPage=true&projectGroupId=6&notifierId=408
> >
>  WAR
> Archetype<
> http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum/projectView.action?projectId=67
> >
> mail unknown Error/Failure/Success/Warning [image: Edit]  [image: Delete]
>
> I also added this to my master pom:
>    <ciManagement>
>        <system>continuum</system>
>        <url>http://rc-sun66e.ut.dentegra.lab:8080/continuum</url>
>        <notifiers>
>            <notifier>
>                <type>mail</type>
>                <sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
>                <sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
>                <sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
>                <sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
>                <address>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</address>
>            </notifier>
>        </notifiers>
>    </ciManagement>
>

> But that did not seem to help.... Or must I restart Continuum for that to
> take affect?
>

> --
> Thanks,
> Mick Knutson
>
> http://www.baselogic.com
> http://www.blincmagazine.com
> http://www.djmick.com
> http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
> http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
> http://tahoe.baselogic.com
> ---

There are two groups of notifiers, first that can be defined in project POM
and could not be edited in Continuum, and second that can be defined in
Continuum. That is probably the reason that you was not able to edit the
notifier - it was defined in you POM.

If make any changes into any POM, it is necessary to remove appropriate POM
from maven repository used by Continuum. When Continuum updates project from
SCM it will update all informations from project POM.

Tonda Faltynek