Hello there. I am having some strange behavior coming up when an automated
build kicks of in continuum. My maven build responds:

[INFO] The skin does not exist: Unable to determine the release version

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.skins
-DartifactId=maven-default-skin -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.maven.skins
-DartifactId=maven-default-skin -Dversion=RELEASE -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin:jar:RELEASE

When I log in to continuum and then force the build, not making *any* other
changes, the build goes through, no problems.

Has any body seen this behavior?

Ryan