Hi,
I am facing a problem with checking out because of the numbers being used
for the checked out directories
One of my sub project ( Eclipse Plug In project) is getting checked out in
completely. Not sure whether this is the reason, but developer told me to
have the original directory name as is on the CVS, he claimed the problem to
be because of that. I did not believe him at first, but to my surprise the
problem got resolved when I checked out the project again in a separate
directory(outside continuum) using CVS client installed on windows.
According to him some source files were not getting checked out because at
the original name of the Root directory wasn't there.

Is there no overriding possible?

Regards,
Hemant Malik